ATV, Ziplines and Cenote Combo Tour at Extreme Adventure Eco Park113 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Extreme Adventure, Leona Vicario KM 19.1, Ruta de los Cenotes Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos 77500 Mexico
You'll enjoy three activities: Ziplines, ATV's and cenote, all combined in one awesome tour. Discover the jungle as you ride on a powerful 4x4 ATV, then zip through the trees on 9 ziplines and walk through hanging bridges. Finally, jump into the refreshing water of a 100% natural Mayan cenote (zipline and jumping platform). Located deep into the Mayan jungle at the " Ruta de los Cenotes", Extreme Adventure Eco Park will offer you the best experience in a small-group setting of 10 people per group. Your tour also includes professional bilingual guides, transport and high safety standards.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 6 Ziplines
- 3 interactive bridges ( Skyboarding,Monkeysteps,Trainline)
- 1 zipline into the cenote
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Extreme Adventure
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
Departs from centrally located Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels. If your hotel is located outside the pickup zone, a central meeting point will be advised upon reconfirmation.
If your hotel is not listed please leave us a note with your hotels name, to establish pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Must be 18+ to drive ATV single
- Must be 16+ to drive ATV accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age: 4 years old
- Maximum weight: 118 kg/ 260 lbs
- Maximum waist size: 1.24 mts / 49 inchs
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews