Chichen Itza Deluxe Small Group with Buffet Lunch & Cenote - Gray Line Cancun169 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gray Line Cancún-Yucatán, local 41, Calle Robalo 30, 3, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Your Chichén Itzá Experience begins when we pick you up in our luxurious Mercedes Benz vehicle between 7:00 & 8:00 am from your hotel lobby.
Pass By: Zona Arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Carr. Costera del Golfo 180 Pisté, Chichen Itza Mexico
Your expert Gray Line professional Guide will share his knowledge of the Maya Civilization as you are comfortably driven to our MAYALAND RESORT, UNIQUELY LOCATED INSIDE CHICHEN ITZA´S SACRED GROUNDS, ADJACENT TO THE TEMPLES.
You will visit ALL the temples the Central area (Classic Period) and Northern area (Maya-Toltec Period).
A two-hour guided tour plus free time to re-enter and visit on your own!.
Access the Temples from our own private entrance. No waiting in line. Enter and exit the park as many times as you want! Use the facilities of our unique Mayaland Resort, a multiple time Condé Nast winner and National Geographic Favorite.
Mexican, Yucatecan and International cuisine served buffet style. Freshly hand made tortillas & tacos as well as wood oven baked pizza and dozens of local, Mexican and international delicacies. All you care to enjoy!.
- Roundtrip Semi-private Mercedes Benz transportation from Cancun/Riviera Maya hotels (drop off at major hotels at Merida if option select)
- The services of our Gray Line Certified, bilingual, official guide.
- Free use of all of Mayaland Resort facilities and exclusive access to Viator's Hospitality suite
- All you care to enjoy Buffet Lunch at the Mayaland Resort.
- Admission to swim in a beautiful Cenote
- Entrance fee to Be Maya Planetarium
- Gratuities and Optional Activities
- Entrance fee to Chichén Itzá (payment only in pesos)
- Beverages, free on board, are not included in the buffet lunch.
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from most Cancun and Playa del Carmen hotels (Pick-up between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM depending on your hotel). No service pick-up for hotels at downtown:
• For passengers staying at hotels located in the downtown of Cancun, the meeting point will be at the Bonampak Hotel.
• For passengers staying at hotels located in the downtown of Playa del Carmen or in its surroundings, the meeting point will be at The Reef Coco Beach, The Reef Playacar or The Reef 28.
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick-up time.
• Drop-off is not available at Courtyard by Marriott, Secrets Maroma, or Excellence Playa Mujeres.
• Drop off in most hotels in Merida (if option selected).
Please note that return times vary depending of the time of the year.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice.
- You should wear light, comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes, and bring sunglasses, a hat, biodegradable sun block, and water.
- No service pick-up for hotels at downtown, the pick up time at the meeting point will be notified at the moment of confirming the service.
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza apply to children from 3 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is governed by the local municipality and our Tour providers have no control over this. The amount is usually approximately $481 Pesos which is only around $24 USD per person.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews