Private Tour: Anne Frank Walking Tour of Amsterdam47 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Anne Frank, Prinsengracht 281, Amsterdam The Netherlands
You will meet your guide at the Anne Frank Statue at Merwedeplein.
Pass By: 6ᵗʰ Montessorischool Anne Frank, Niersstraat 41-43, 1078 VJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Walk by the school where Anne Frank went. An excerpt from the diary can be seen on the walls of the school.
Pass By: bookstore Jimmink, Rooseveltlaan 62, 1078 NL Amsterdam, Netherlands
See te bookstore where Anne Frank bought her famous diary.
- Private guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Train ride from Amsterdam-Zuid to central Amsterdam
- Entrance to the Anne Frank House Museum
Merwedeplein 61, 1078 NC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Good walking shoes recommended
- Entrance tickets for the Anne Frank House are not included. This tour does not grant you access or allow you to enter the Anne Frank House, but shows the area where she grew up.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews