Private Guided Tour of Mauritshuis Museum from the Hague with Art Historian2 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Mauritshuis Royal Picture Gallery, Plein 29, 2511 CS, The Hague The Netherlands
One of the great museums in the world: Vermeer, Rembrandt, Hals and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Het Plein, Plein, The Hague The Netherlands
Central square, with lots of cafes. You may wish to eat here afterwards.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Drs. Kees Kaldenbach - VIP Private Art Day Tours, HaarlemmerMeerstraat 83h, 1058 JS Amsterdam The Netherlands
A world class Vermeer specialist will guide you!
Duration: 10 minutes
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions (The Gemeentemuseum requires a taxi trip)
- Museum ticket
- Entry/Admission - The Mauritshuis Royal Picture Gallery
Mauritshuis, Plein 29, 2511 CS Den Haag, Netherlands
Den Haag Centraal, Kon. Julianaplein 10, 2595 AA Den Haag, Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Gemeentemuseum requires a taxi trip
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews