Krakow and Auschwitz 1 Day Tour from Warsaw21 reviews
- Pick up dropp-off from your hotel/apartment
- Skip the line in Auschwitz
- Lunch included
- Guided tour in Krakow
- Highly experienced touroperator specializing in Holocaust, WWII, Jewish-related tours
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
Former German Nazi Camp in Oswiecim
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Bazylika Mariacka, Plac Mariacki 5, Krakow 31-042 Poland
One of the best examples of Polish Gothic architecture
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
The biggest Medieval Market Square in Europe
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barbakan, ul. Basztowa, Krakow 30-547 Poland
Duration: 10 minutes
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation by car/minibus
- English-speaking driver
- traditional Polish lunch of the day (e.g. pierogi, chicken soup or schnitzel+water)
- Guided tour in Krakow (2 hours)
- Tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau (skip the line service)
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Entrance fees in Krakow
- Additional supplement of 80EUR per group for any other European language than English in Krakow (please advise at time of booking; to be paid in cash to the driver)
6am – 7am
Exact time to be confirmed 1 day before the tour through email.
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide pick up address at the time of booking. We pick up in the hotel lobby or outside private apartment.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children under 15
- Languages other than English are possible on special request. Must be done in advance and upon availability
- Please mind that the tour is not private. For private transportation please check "Private 1 Day Tour to Auschwitz and Krakow from Warsaw "
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.57 out of 5 based on the last 21 recent reviews