Wolfs Lair and Swieta Lipka 1 Day Tour from Warsaw4 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wilczy Szaniec, Gierloz 5 Forest in Gierłoż near Kętrzyn, Gierloz 11-400 Poland
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Swieta Lipka Sanctuary, Route 594 Reszel, Swieta Lipka 11-440 Poland
Duration: 1 hour
- Transportation by car/minibus
- Pick up and drop-off from your hotel
- English speaking driver
- English speaking guide in the Wolf’s Lair
- Free wifi in most of our cars
- traditional Polish lunch of the day (e.g. pierogi, chicken soup or schnitzel+water)
- Entry/Admission - Wilczy Szaniec
- Breakfast, dinner
Warsaw, Warsaw, Mazovia Province, Central Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel/apartment name and address for pick up
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum is 8 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Languages other than English are possible on special request in advance and upon availability
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 3 recent reviews