Cordoba Day Trip from Seville Including Skip-the-Line Ticket to Cordoba Mosque and Optional Tour of Carmona161 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, Pl. Campo Santo de los Martires, 14004 Cordoba Spain
The Alcázar (castle) of Cordoba, with its thick defensive walls, served both as a fortress and a palace, and is a perfect illustration of the development of Cordoban architecture through the ages. Roman and Visigoth ruins lie side by side with Arabic remains in this magnificent building, which was once the favourite residence of the different rulers of the city. However, when Cordoba was taken by Fernando III «the Saint» in 1236, the former Caliphal Palace was in a pitiful, ruinous state. Alfonso X «the Wise» began the restoration work, which was finished off during the reign of Alfonso XI. It has fulfilled many different functions over the years, such as Headquarters of the Inquisition, or a prison (first half of the 20th century).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
the beauty of Córdoba’s great mosque, with its remarkably serene and spacious interior. One of the world's greatest works of Islamic architecture, the Mezquita hints, with all its lustrous decoration, at a refined age when Muslims, Jews and Christians lived side by side and enriched their city with a heady interaction of diverse, vibrant cultures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
Córdoba's old Jewish quarter consists of a fascinating network of narrow lanes, more atmospheric and less commercialised than in Seville although souvenir shops have emerged.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Carmona walking tour (if option selected)
- Tickets for the Mosque, the Alcazar and Sinagogue
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Quarter (Juderia)
Traveler pickup is offered
• 07.45am to 8:15am hotel pick up
• 07.45am from Andalsur Excursiones Office (C/ Zaragoza nº1 41001 Sevilla)
Please, call the local supplier 24 h before the tour to confirm the exact time and pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
- On Mondays the Christian King Alcazar is closed in its place we will visit other areas in the city centre.
- On Sundays the tour starts soon, please call the supplier the day before the tour to confirm the exact time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews