Private Tour: Central Zurich and Surroundings Tour by Electric Tuk Tuk17 reviews
After a brief introduction, set off on your tour, trundling through the charming streets of downtown and old Zurich to see the landmarks. On route, hear informative live commentary from your driver-guide, and keep your camera ready to record the sights.
Explore the cobbled lanes of the history-steeped Old Town, passing the 12th-century Grossmünster and 11th-century Fraumünster, famous for its stained glass windows by Marc Chagall.
Enjoy views of the River Limmat as you follow the waterside Limmatquai, and visit Bellevue, one of Zurich’s main squares, on the fringes of Lake Zurich.
Pass the Villa Falkenstein and chateau-like Landesmuseum, and look around Zurich’s university area and District 5, a trendy neighborhood of bars, galleries, and shops that was once the city’s industrial powerhouse.
Coast by the Im Viadukt indoor market, and check out innovative buildings such as the Prime Tower and extraordinary Freitag Tower, a retail shop housed in a tower of 17 freight containers.
After 1.5 hours, your tour ends when you disembark at the original departure point.
- 1.5-hour private electric Tuk Tuk tour
- Local driver/guide
- Live onboard commentary
- Food and drinks
Museumstrasse 1, 8021 Zürich, Switzerland
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.29 out of 5 based on the last 17 recent reviews