Private Beach Picnic in Koh Samui3 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koh Tan, Thailand
A beautiful little Island just south of Samui where we stop at a lovely calm and sheltered bay to snorkeling on a shallow and clear coral reef teeming with marine life
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Island Gem Tours, 84330 Thailand
We pick you up about 10:00am from your resort and bring you to our pier south of Samui, a lovely scenic drive. There your guide will welcome you aboard your private longtail boat and after a short 15 min ride you arrive at our first stop. Koh Taen is a lovely little Island covered in native bush and a small community live here. We stop in a lovely calm and sheltered bay and snorkel on a shallow and clear coral reef for about 1 hour. Then we hop across to Koh Mudsum and our lovely white sandy beach where we set up your picnic mats and cushions, pour you a drink - your choice, wine, beer, soft drinks and water - relax back while your picnic lunch is cooked in front of you. After eating a scrumptious lunch of locally prepared dishes either just relax, take a swim or a walk until its ready to pack up and head back to Samui where your transportation is waiting to take you back to your accommodation just in time for a swim and happy hour.
Duration: 6 hours
- Freshly prepared Thai picnic with a variety of foods to eat for each
- Beverages (wine, beer, soft drinks, water)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private long tail boat ride
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Life jacket
- Picnic butler
- Upgrade to speedboat (maximum 10 guests)
- Fishing equipment
Ko Samui, Ko Samui, Surat Thani Province
Traveler pickup is offered
Holiday villas and place on the Island transport is included
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 3 recent reviews