Patong Boxing Stadium Admission Ticket
The stadium is difficult to find and located off of a side street of Sai Nam Yen Road, Patong Beach. If you have never been to the stadium, you will have to ask a tuk tuk driver where to find the stadium. Lots of parking is available.
Monday night is run by one longest running Promoters in Phuket, Promoter Nippon Wichadit. The common gyms to fight with this promoter are Tiger Muay Thai, Singpatong + Sitnumnoi, Rawai Muay Thai, Patong Boxing Gym and Patong Stadium Gym. This night is popular with tourists.
Thursday is on a rotation of 4 promoters Promoter Bow from Patong Stadium Gym, Promoter Somchai, Promoter Ajarn Buntam and Promoter Khun Chaiyat who change. This night is popular with tourists.
Saturday is run by Promter Num Noi Singpatong and Somsak Julka who are the owners and operators of Singpatong + Sitnumnoi Gym in Patong beach. The gym raises an army of 30 + Thai boys between the ages of 10 to 25 years old who come from impoverished areas of Thailand, and are raised in the gym. The gym has produced many Thai and international champions and Saturday Night is a night where the gym showcases their up and coming talent. This night is popular with local Thai gamblers, Muay Thai enthusiasts, and locals.
- Entry/Admission - Patong Boxing Stadium
- Retrurn transfer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase unless specified)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Patong Boxing Stadium Sainamyen
2/59 Sainamyen Rd Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150
Tel: +6676 345 578
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If high season, splurge for Ringside seating, but ask for middle section.
- If low season, Stadium seats are recommended.
- Ringside and VIP seats are comfortable movie theatre style seats, waitress will serve you at the seats, and you are right near all of the action.
- Stadium Seats are benches seats. They have good views, but can get crowded, hot and uncomfortable when the stadium is full.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers