Guided Quad Safari Adventure from Marmaris with Hotel Pickup
All bikes are safe and easy to drive. No license and no special skills are required. You can operate your bike slowly or fast, according to what your comfortable with.
You will pass muddy streams and get wet and dirty. You can extend your skills driving up and down the little hills. Make your own off-road experience or follow the caravan of the other quads.
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Pickup from your hotel in Icmeler or Marmaris
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel in Marmaris or Icmeler
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 14
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.