Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour with Optional Upgrades1663 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89139-5948
A brief check-in, restrooms and cafe available. Depart Las Vegas on a luxury bus for a day at the Grand Canyon’s South Rim.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Exhilarating photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam from the Pat Tillman and Mike O'Callaghan memorial bridge
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Visitor Center South Rim, S Entrance Rd about 2 mi east of El Tovar Hotel, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
On your exclusive stop at the National Geographic Visitors Center you'll enjoy lunch (included) before viewing National Geographic's exhibits of the Grand Canyon, including the amazing photo gallery.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bright Angel Point, North Rim Dr. AZ State Route 67, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86022
Gaze at the awe-inspiring beauty of this seventh wonder of the natural world. Also visit the historic El Tovar Lodge where you can shop for souvenirs!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mather Point, 2 1/2 Miles North Of Park Entrance, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Next, it's on to the National Park where you will visit the two most spectacular lookouts. Take a hike along the various trails to lookouts such as Mather Point.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Jeep Tour w/ IMAX Option:
Meet your guide at the entrance to the park for a 2-hour jeep tour along the rim. Your guide will tell you are the canyon’s history, dramatic geology, wildlife and the extraordinary landscape of this natural wonder which are revealed through stories, facts and legend. Travel along the stunning South Rim, ending at Grandview Point, and witness some of the most expansive, gorgeous and magnificent vistas! Your tour finishes at the IMAX theater for your movie viewing.
Why not upgrade your tour to include an approximate 25-minute helicopter flight over the amazing Grand Canyon. There really is no better way to experience the magnitude of this wonder of the world. With this option you will not visit Mathers Point.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Canyon Imax Theater, Az 64/u.s. 180, Tusayan, AZ 86023
Optional Upgrade: You'll get a spectacular taste of the Grand Canyon if you attend a screening of the most watched movie in IMAX history, The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure. The footage captured by airplanes, helicopters, hang gliders and canoes is truly incredible.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Narrated bus tour to the Grand Canyon South Rim and National Geographic Visitors Center
- Hotel pickup and drop off from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels
- Box lunch at the Grand Canyon (if helicopter option selected)
- Meal voucher provided (if tour only or IMAX option selected)
- Taxes and National Park fees
- Photo stop at the Hoover Dam
- Helicopter Flight over South Rim (if option selected)
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Mather Point
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Imax Theater
- IMAX Movie The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure (if option not selected)
- Helicopter Flight over South Rim (if option not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available.
- Hoover Dam tour has limited seating, and only valid for the afternoon departure. Reservations must be made after completing the Grand Canyon Tour contact local operator for details
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews