Hidden Valley and Primm Valley Extreme RZR Tour from Las Vegas225 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Your trip through the Mojave desert begins with a 30-minute, air-conditioned ride from Las Vegas to Jean.
Pass By: Seven Magic Mountains, S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89054
Along the way you will see the Seven Magic Mountains, a desert art installation featuring seven painted boulder totems by Ugo Rondinone.
Pass By: Mojave Desert, CA
After a brief, thorough safety briefing, set out on a thrilling off-road adventure through the Hidden Valley National Monument and McCullough Mountain Range. Enjoy the rugged desert landscape as you maneuver through trails, ride up to mountain overlooks and zoom around legendary off-road racetracks.
These off-road RZR vehicles are equipped with a cage structure that surrounds the passengers on all sides, adding an extra level of security. This is the longest RZR tour available in Las Vegas and will cover anywhere from 20 to 50 miles (32 to 80.5 km) of rugged desert terrain, depending on group size and riding level.
If you book the morning tour, stop for a short break at Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino in Primm, Nevada, on the California-Nevada state line, and then prepare for your return RZR ride. Afternoon tours offer the same ride but are shorter in total duration, as they do not stop in Primm.
You will ride in a 2-seat Polaris RZR 900 which is less than a year old. Either drive your own RZR for the ultimate desert experience or choose to join up with a professional driver so you can sit back, enjoy the ride, and take in the awesome desert scenery. This is a great option for children who are too young to drive on their own.
Your tour ends with complimentary air-conditioned transportation back to your pickup location.
Please note: Special offer is NOT valid for single riders. By booking this special offer you will only receive one (1) shared 2-seater RZR for two (2) passengers.
- RZR tour
- Use of helmet, gloves and goggles
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Complimentary transportation from select Las Vegas Strip hotels
- All taxes and fees
- Food and drinks, unless otherwise specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Please look for a white van with blue tire tracks on the vehicle, with American Adventure Tours’s logo on the side of the vehicle.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive with valid photo ID for proof of age
- Drivers licenses are not required
- Children 12 to 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants under 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign a consent waiver
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- RZR (UTVs) vehicles are automatic
- Please note: Special offer is NOT valid for single riders. By booking this special offer you will only receive one (1) shared 2-seater RZR for two (2) passengers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews