Skip the Line Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island: Small-Group Tour Ticket1376 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Enjoy a guided tour of Liberty Island as well as access to the Pedestal and Museum!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Enjoy a guided tour of the Ellis Island grounds!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Battery Park, New York City, NY 10017
Guests will have access to the Immigration Museum. The tour ends on Ellis Island so guests can spend longer in the museum if they wish.
Duration: 1 hour
- Early Reserve line access to board the ferry to save time at departure
- Access to the Pedestal at Liberty Island - only if 8:30am or 9:30am tour booked
- Access to the new Liberty Island Museum (open May 2019)
- Access to the Immigration Museum at Ellis Island
- Expert English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $0.25)
- Crown Access at the Statue of Liberty
- 9am Tour does not include access to the Pedestal at Liberty Island
Castle Clinton National Monument, Battery Park, New York, NY 10004, USA
Ellis Island, United States
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. The tour departs promptly and if late, you will NOT be able to catch up and will miss the tour. There are no refunds for missing the tour.
- Please note the 8:30am tour will have the least wait. Later tours will encounter longer wait times.
- The guided portion of the tour is approximately 4-hours, however it is recommended to allow at least 1 additional hour to fully experience Ellis Island. Return to Battery Park is at the participants own leisure
- Food available for purchase on the ferry, at the Statue of Liberty, and on Ellis Island
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening.
- Backpacks, strollers and other large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2.00 per locker. This fee is not included
- Some parts of this tour are not wheelchair accessible (top of the pedestal is not large enough for a wheelchair)
- Photographs are permitted, tripods and monopods are prohibited
- Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews