Straight to the Gate Access: Golden Gate Bay Cruise403 reviews
Don't worry about the unpredictable San Francisco weather! This is an open ticket which is valid for use on any day up until the end of the year.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, 499 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94109-1314
Departing from Pier 43 1/2 in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, you'll sail past the San Francisco skyline and view the lively neighborhood of North Beach and San Francisco Maritime National Park.
Pass By: Fort Mason, the Great Meadow, Bay Street and Franklin Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
As you head west toward the Golden Gate Bridge, cruise along Fort Mason
Pass By: Marina District, Chestnut St, San Francisco, CA
Cruise along the Marina District which was devastated in the 1989 earthquake.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Don't miss incredible photo opportunities when sailing directly under the massive 4,200-foot (1,260-meter) span of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Pass By: Marin Headlands, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, CA 94965
Steaming back into the bay, you'll travel past the wildlife reserves of the Marin Headlands and the legendary town of Sausalito, home to the 1960s flower generation.
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94109
Pass by Angel Island State Park to your left.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
Slowly cruise around the infamous island of Alcatraz.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
On your way back to Fisherman's Wharf, look out for the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge and Coit Tower.
Pass By: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
After a full hour of exciting sights, the barking sea lions at Pier 39 will welcome you back to Pier 43.
- One-hour cruise
- Multilingual audio-guide in 16 languages
- "Straight to the gate" access
- Food and drinks
Red and White Fleet, 43 1/2, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Boat crew are trained to provide first aid and CPR support, and first aid kits are readily available on all vessels
- The main deck of each vessel are fully wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- All cruise vessels offer indoor and outdoor seating, restrooms, and seasonal snack bar service.
- Vessels operate on biodiesel - a renewable energy source.
- The award-winning audio narration is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian and Vietnamese.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews