San Francisco Golden Gate Seaplane Tour88 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seaplane Adventures, 242 Redwood Hwy Frontage Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-6613
Check-in for your flight.
Pass By: 1 Calle Del Resaca, Stinson Beach, CA 94970-9706
Fly over Stinson Beach.
Pass By: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Fly over Muir Woods National Monument with its towering old-growth redwood trees.
Pass By: Marin Headlands, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, CA 94965
See the hilly peninsula at the southermost end of Marin called the Marin Headlands.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Get a bird's eye view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Pass By: Downtown, 55 Maiden Ln, San Francisco, CA 94108-5401
The Financial District is San Francisco's business center.
Pass By: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
Pier 39 is best known for its popular shopping center and tourist attractions.
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Fisherman's Wharf, located at the northen waterfront is one of the city's busiest tourist areas.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
Alcatraz penitentiary or best know around the world as The Rock.
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94109
Angel Island is the largest natural island in San Francisco Bay.
- 30-minute Seaplane flight
- Experienced and professional pilot
- Shuttle transportation to and from Fisherman's Wharf (if option is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
1: 242 Redwood Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
2: Tower Tours, 288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour prices are per person, with a MINIMUM OF TWO ADULTS REQUIRED PER BOOKING. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
- Seaplane seats a maximum of 6 passengers
- Flight route may vary due to weather or other factors
- It is recommended to bring a child seat for babies and/or young children
- At the time of booking please provide local contact details
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews