Oban, Glencoe & West Highland Castles from Glasgow47 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inveraray Castle, Inverary, Inveraray PA32 8XE Scotland
the historic home of the Duke of Argyll, chief of the Clan Campbell, nestled in large beautiful gardens overlooking Loch Fyne. Alternatively, explore the town’s white-washed Georgian houses, wide streets and breathtaking views across the loch.
Duration: 1 minute
Pass By: Kilchurn Castle, Lochawe, Dalmally PA33 1AF, UK
We then pass Kilchurn Castle, one of Scotland's most photographed castles, nestled on the banks of Loch Awe and beautifully framed by mountains.
Stop At: Longistan Croft Road, Oban PA34 5JL, UK
- dayoMerseyside, travelled November 2015
Next we make a stop for lunch in the picturesque harbour town of Oban, ‘Gateway to the Isles’, with free time to explore its horseshoe bay and see McCaig’s Folly, an iconic 19th century tower reminiscent of the Colosseum in Rome
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Castle Stalker, A828 Between Ballachulish and Connel, Appin Scotland
After free time exploring, we travel onwards past the 15th century Castle Stalker, which is set on a small island on Loch Laich,
Stop At: Glencoe Mountain, White Corries Kingshouse, Ballachulish PH49 4HZ Scotland
Glencoe, one of Scotland’s most haunting glens and site of the 1692 massacre of the MacDonald clan.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Luss Pier, Luss, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park Scotland
At the pretty conservation village of Luss on the ‘Bonnie, Bonnie Banks’ of Loch Lomond, we can walk along the shore or admire the village before returning to Glasgow where your Oban tour will end.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Inveraray Castle
266 George St, Glasgow G1 1QX, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews