London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London and City of London123 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping Tower Hill, London EC3N 4AB England
The scene of Britain’s most dramatic and fascinating history spanning over an impressive 1,000 years. Hear tales of imprisonment and execution; discover the famous Crown Jewels and learn about the wild animals that resided here for 600 years.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Discover the breath-taking interior and fascinating history of this magnificent masterpiece, dating back to 1673. Explore Europe’s largest crypt and the tombs of some of the nation’s greatest heroes and experience the spectacular views of London from the Golden Gallery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thames River, London England
From the Tower of London, hop aboard a Thames River Cruise to Westminster Pier.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Mansion House of City of London, Walbrook, London EC4N 8BH England
Mansion House is the official residence of the Lord Mayor of London. It is a Grade I listed building. It is used for some of the City of London's official functions, including two annual white tie dinners.
- Drive through City of London
- Entry to Tower of London & Crow Jewels
- Guided tour of St. Paul's Cathedral
- Blue Badge English speaking guide
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach (maximum 53 people)
- A Thames River Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Thames River
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
The Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar House, 17-19 Cockspur St, St. James's, London SW1Y 5BL, UK
Westminster Pier, London SW1A 2JH, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: St Paul’s Cathedral is closed to the public on Sundays and special events or services : We will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and spend longer at Tower of London instead
- Please note: St Paul's Cathedral is closed on the following dates: Nov 18th, Jan 28th, 31st, Feb 26th.There will be a photo stop outside the Cathedral and longer time spent at the Tower of London.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews