Evening Tour In Ho Chi Minh City With Water Puppet Show And Dinner Cruise30 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TNK Travel, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Pick you up from the hotel for first stop and enjoy a leisurely ride on cyclos through the busy street of Saigon in the late evening, getting yourself into the Saigon atmosphere.
Next, enjoy the unique art of water puppet show, a traditional art form closely connected with the long-standing spiritual life of the Vietnamese people. It is performed in a pool of water with the water surface being the stage. A traditional Vietnamese orchestra provides background music accompaniment. Singers with origin in north Vietnam sing songs which tell the story being acted out by the puppets (are carved out of wood). Although the authentic shows are exclusively in Vietnamese, the tales depict rural life in villages and are easy to understand. The shows typically last for one hour and offer a colorful way to enjoy an ancient tradition.
Then, continue to the harbor for a dinner cruise, enjoy the city lights and panoramic views of Ho Chi Minh City . Enjoy sumptuous Vietnamese cuisine on this magical dinner cruise aboard a traditional-style Dragon Boat or the Modern Style Boat (depend on the day)
The trip ends back at your hotel around 9:30pm.
Duration: 5 hours
- Transportation by car & cyclo
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Dist 1 in Ho Chi Minh City
- Entry/Admission - TNK Travel
- Personal expenses
22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
The local supplier offers the pickup service for Meeting point and The centrally hotels/ accommodations located in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, in more detail consisting of streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh and Ký Con
*** Note: The exact pickup time in the above prescribed ranges varies according to the position of the customers’ hotels or the pickup points required.
***Because of the traffic rule, the hotels/accommodations which located in the alley will be not served the pickup service.
******The meeting point address:
+ 22 Bùi Viện Street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.
- A surcharge maybe applied to the bookings with 2 or more children.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.42 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews