Jeep tour to Marble Mountain, Son Tra Peninsula and Hai Van Pass from Hoi An4 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
● Explore the caves and temples carved into Marble Mountain and enjoy spectacular coast and city views
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), Da Nang Vietnam
● Visit Linh Ung Pagoda and behold the 70ft Lady Buddha Statue that dominates the Da Nang skyline
● Learn the myth behind Son Tra Peninsular and the Chess Board-shaped stone located here
● Visit famous war-time sites, from Da Nang Beach to Monkey Mountain Heliport Vestige, the Army Radar Station and war-time bunkers
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, Phu Tho Vietnam
● Enjoy spectacular views, from the 360 panoramic sight of the Eastern Sea to the top of the world-famous Hai Van pass
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lang Co Beach, Hue Vietnam
visit Lang Co Beach
Duration: 15 minutes
- Food and drinks
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- One way elevator at Marble Mountain
- Max 3 pax/ 1 Jeep
- Bottled drinking water
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 is required to book
- Full charge for children from 6 years old up
- Not recommend for children under 6 years old
- Your Hoi An hotel
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4 out of 5 based on the last 4 recent reviews