Great Wall of China at Badaling and Ming Tombs Day Tour from Beijing478 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Great Wall at Badaling, Badaling, Yanqing District, Beijing 102112 China
Great Wall is the very symbol of ancient Chinese engineering. The Badaling section is a prime, preserved example of this colossal structure. Since Spring and Autumn Period (770 BC - 476 BC) and Warring States Period (476 BC - 221 BC), Badaling became a very important military strategic place Many incomplete parts of the wall were proved to be built in the Warring States Period. Here you will have the opportunity to climb up either the North or South Face of the Wall.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
Ming Tombs, burial grounds to 13 of the 16 Ming emperors. Only three of the tombs are actually open for viewing. Changling, the earliest and largest of the tombs, dates from the year 1413. We will explore the largest of the excavated burial sites, the Changling Tomb, which is divided into three separate, impressive courtyards.
Duration: 1 hour
- Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
- If your hotel is located out of 4th Ring Circle Highway, please go to Prime Hotel to join the tour at 07:00AM. (Add: No. 2, Wangfujing Ave. Tel: +86-10-65136666)
- Air-conditioned coach
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Chinese style lunch
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - The Great Wall at Badaling
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Cruise port pickup is not available
- Cable car fee
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Entire tour is normally about 8 hours, but it might take a bit longer during peak season like summer time or special holidays
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews