Wat Doi Suthep Temple and White Meo Hilltribe Village Half-Day Tour from Chiang Mai25 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Doi Suthep 50200 Thailand
Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep is 15 kilometers from the central city of Chiang Mai. It is suited on the mountain with elevation of 1,050 meters.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, Huai Kaew Road Amphoe Pakkret, Nonthaburi, Doi Suthep 11120 Thailand
Doi Suthep–Pui National Park is located a few kilometers Northwest of Chiang Mai.
Stop At: Hilltribe Villages, Chiang Mai Thailand
White Meo Hilltribe, a relatively unspoiled hilltribe village.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Hotel pick up & drop off (selected hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Entry/Admission - Hilltribe Villages
Tour departs from selected Chiang Mai hotels
• Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress Code: Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves - no sleeveless tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc. It is also recommended to avoid bright colors.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.04 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews