UK, US, Canadian, Australian and New Zealand passport holders do not require a visa for entry into Colombia for stays of up to 90 days.
Visa exempt travelers must:
- Hold a passport valid at least six months on entry with one blank visa page
- Hold proof of sufficient funds
- Hold proof of onward/return airline tickets
- Hold documents showing proof of purpose of trip
- Hold all documents required for the next destination
- Confirm with their airline that boarding will be permitted without a visa as these conditions are subject to change
South African passport holders do require a visa to enter Colombia. The visa application must be made in person at Colombian Embassy. Please contact the embassy for further details.
Other nationalities: please check visa requirements with your local Colombian Embassy or visit CIBT visas