Currently Recruiting for a ...
Group and Tailor-made Reservations Consultant - UK
Are you passionate about adventure travel and love creating holidays and adventure itineraries for both direct clients and trade partners? On the Go Tours specializes in cultural and adventure holidays to the world's most exciting and far-flung destinations. With a focus on group tours and tailor-made holidays led by local guides, we also offer city breaks and specialized festival and event travel to over 60 destinations. We are a family-run boutique group and adventure travel wholesale/retail company with offices in London, UK and Brisbane, Australia with representation in South Africa, Canada and New Zealand, and we are currently seeking an enthusiastic Reservations Consultant to join our team in London as a Sales Consultant.
As a Sales Consultant working in our Reservations Team you will be:
- Answering customer enquiries by email and phone
- Selling group tours and upselling bolt on packages, international flights and insurance
- Putting together bespoke tailor-made itineraries based on customer requirements
- Day-to-day admin including data entry, chasing options and sending customer service e-communications
- Working to targets as set out by the Reservations Manager
- Participating in training workshops and regular sales meetings
Who we're looking for
- A passion for travel and experience of some of the destinations we cover
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a travel sales role
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Previous travel experience and reasonable knowledge of the destinations we cover
- Proficient computer skills
- The ability to work as a key member in a small, close-knit team
- Available to work Tuesday to Saturday
What we're offering
- A competitive salary with On Target Earnings [OTE] of £28,000 - £30,000
- 4 weeks annual leave
- 5 days of educational leave each year
Our reservations office is open 7 days - 8.30am to 10pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 11pm on Friday, 10am to 5pm on Saturday, and 11am to 5pm on Sunday. Applicants will be required to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends and off-site trade shows.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with a covering letter including details of your travel experiences to our portfolio of destinations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.