Business Development Manager (Part Time) – Durban/ KZN
On The Go Tours, now in its 22nd year, is an award winning tour company dedicated to providing tens of thousands of customers incredible authentic cultural experiences in over 60 countries around the world. On The Go Tours operates expertly guided group tours, tailor-made holidays and family adventures. With a passion for authentic travel experiences and a lot of hard work along the way, On The Go Tours are now entering a new and exciting phase of company growth, change and product development.
On The Go Tours are currently searching for a vibrant, driven Business Development Manager to join our expanding RSA Sales team; as this is a part time role you will be expected to work 3 days a week. Reporting directly to the General Manager of South Africa and working alongside our JNB and CPT BDM, you will not only maintain and grow relationships with current travel agency partners but also seek new opportunities to establish business with new retail and home-based travel agents.
As a brand ambassador for On The Go Tours, you are driven, passionate about travel and able to work both autonomously and collaboratively whilst showcasing the true values of the company. You will be charged with developing and implementing business plans to achieve company goals.
With the global headquarters in London and offices in Brisbane, Johannesburg and Toronto, this truly multi-national company has the perfect opportunity available for someone looking to enter the B2B side of travel sales.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years travel sales experience in either a B2B or B2C role
- Passion for the travel industry and the destinations we sell
- The ability to work autonomously a majority of the time
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Confidence and the ability to present to and train people
- Your own car and a valid RSA driver's license
What On The Go Tours are offering:
- A competitive base salary
- Results based uncapped commission
- Opportunity to travel on educational/Fam trips
- The opportunity to attend our annual staff conference at a secret location around the world each year
- Heavily discounted worldwide travel
This is the ideal for someone looking for a role that is not only challenging and rewarding but flexible to, to apply for this highly sought after role please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted, but we thank you in advance for taking the time to apply.