The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous email and social media marketing experience (minimum two years)
- Understanding of segmentation and audience targeting
- Strong awareness and understanding of key trends and social media technology changes
- Able to work collaboratively in a team
- The drive to achieve targets while maintaining high quality at all times
- Keen attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in writing and proofing
- Excellent copy-editing and communication skills
- Strong administration skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Competency in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- A creative thinker with the ability to think outside of the box, and suggest new and engaging ideas/concepts, which help to meet our objectives
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- 20 days annual holiday with an additional five days for an educational trip on one of our group tours
- Training opportunities to build on your skills and industry knowledge
- Great work environment with regular socials
To apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter detailing your marketing experience, and what you could contribute to our business, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are open until 31st July 2018 and we're looking for a successful candidate to start no later than the 10th September.
Please note that unsuccessful applicants may not be contacted, but we thank you in advance for taking the time to apply.