Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during India’s peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Prices are based on standard accommodation. Superior and deluxe accommodation available upon request.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Agra - 3 days
|Agra - 3 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||One of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World and an enduring Indian icon, the elegant structure known as the Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who sadly died in 1631, giving birth to their 14th child. In her dying breath, Mumtaz Mahal urged Shah Jahan to build a mausoleum for her, more beautiful than any the world had ever seen. In 1632 building began on the world’s greatest monument to love, which, even today, undoubtedly has no peer. |
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Agra - the beautiful Agra Fort and the Mughal mausoleum known as Baby Taj
- Fatehpur Sikri - an ancient abandoned Mughal city
- The spectacular Taj Mahal - India's most famous monument in all its glory at sunset
- Return transfers by chauffeur driven air-conditioned car from Delhi to Agra
- Entrance fees applicable to excursions
- Return transfers by
chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicle from Delhi to Agra
- 2 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe accommodation available upon request) including 2 breakfasts
- Services of an English speaking local guide during included sightseeing
- Guided sightseeing in Agra, Sikandra
and Fatehpur Sikri
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature