Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are â€˜per personâ€™, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional â€˜1-personâ€™ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during Indiaâ€™s peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Prices are based on standard accommodation. Superior and deluxe accommodation available upon request.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Bombay Dreams - 4 days
|Bombay Dreams - 4 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Elephanta Caves - rock cut temples
- Dhobi Talao ghats - mass clothes washing site by the waters edge
- Crawford Market - colourful stalls for a spot of bargaining
- The famous Prince of Wales Museum
- 3 breakfasts
- 3 nights standard accommodation (deluxe and superior available on request)
- Afternoon guided Mumbai sightseeing tour
- Services of an English speaking local guide during scheduled sightseeing
- Return transfers by chauffeur-driven air-conditioned vehicle from Mumbai airport
- Morning Elephant Caves excursion including cruise
- Entrance fees to all included sights
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature