Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during India’s peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Hampi - 4 days
|Hampi - 4 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Hampi - ruins of the medieval city of Vijayanagar
- Aihole temples - ancient cultural ruins.
- Pattadakal temples - a World Heritage Site
- Badami - cave temples, sandstone cliffs and lakes
- 3 breakfasts,1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Guided sightseeing of Hampi, Badami, Pattakal and Aihole
- Services of local English speaking specialist guides
- 3 nights standard hotels
- All relevant transfers and transportation in a chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all included sights
What's Not Included
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- International flights and visas
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature