Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are â€˜per personâ€™, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional â€˜1-personâ€™ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during Indiaâ€™s peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Prices are based on standard accommodation. Superior and deluxe accommodation available upon request.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Jaipur - 3 days
|Jaipur - 3 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Want to see how the other half live? Then take a look at our selection of tours that visit all the best palaces and forts around the world. Many of the wonderfully ornate edifices that we visit are now historical museums and sites of interest allowing you to have a good old look around. And when you've had your fill of sightseeing, it's time to live like a king and stay in one of the many hotels that have been converted from a palace or fort! |
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Lofty Amber Fort by elephant. (subject to government regulations and availability
- Jantar Mantar Observatory - nearly 300 years old and still giving accurate readings
- The ornate and sprawling City Palace
- Return train journey from Delhi to Jaipur, air-conditioned chair class
- Guided sightseeing in Jaipur
- Transfer from hotel to New Delhi railway station
- Entrance fees for included excursions
- 2 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe available on request) including breakfast daily
- Services of an English speaking local guide during scheduled sightseeing
- Transfer from New Delhi railway station to hotel (if additional accommodation has been booked) or to the airport
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature