Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are âper personâ, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional â1-personâ supplement will apply.
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during Indiaâs peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Kerala Homestay - 8 days
|Kerala Homestay - 8 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Kochi - the beautiful St Francisâ Church, the white washed Dutch Palace, Fort Kochi and the iconic Chinese Fishing nets on the waterfront
- Kottamangalam - spice plantation and elephant rescue centre
- Thykattusserry - picturesque rural village
- Coastal Alleppey - gateway to the relaxing palm fringed backwaters
- Kerala's famous tropical backwaters
- 6 nights homestay at a colonial plantation bungalow and 1 night - traditional rice-boat
- Guided sightseeing in Kochi
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary in chauffeur driven vehicle
- Entrance fees to all sites included in the itinerary
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Return transfer from Kochi
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature