Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during India’s peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Prices are based on standard accommodation. Superior and deluxe accommodation available upon request.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Kolkata - 3 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Victoria Memorial Hall - a fusion of British and Mughal Architecture
- Jain temple - ornate place of worship
- Indian Museum - the largest museum in India.
- Flower market by the famous Howrah Bridge
- 2 breakfasts included
- Services of an English speaking local
guide during scheduled sightseeing
- Entrance fees to all included sights
- 2 nights standard hotels (superior and deluxe accommodation available on request)
- Return transfers by
chauffeur-driven air-conditioned car from
- Chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicle
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature