Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during India’s peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Kovalam Beach - 5 days
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Lighthouse Beach - most picturesque and popular beach with a lighthouse at the end.
- Samudra Beach -quiet beach where local fishermen ply their trade.
- Hawah Beach - calm blue waters beautiful colours.
- Return transfers by air-conditioned chauffeur-driven car from Trivandrum airport
- 4 nights standard accommodation including breakfast daily.
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature