Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults staying in 3 star accommodation. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply.
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Small seasonal supplements apply. Upgrades to 4 or 5 star accommodation packages are available - contact us for rates.
This package is not available during certain Jewish holiday periods, including Yom Kippur, Succoth and Passover. Exclusion dates include: 12-25 Apr 2014, 01 Aug - 31 Aug 2014, 24 Sep - 29 Sep, 03 Oct - 05 Oct 2014 and 31 Dec - 02 Jan 2015.
|Tel Aviv & Jerusalem - 4 days
|Tel Aviv & Jerusalem - 4 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Make your own pilgrimage to some of the world's most holy and spiritual sites. Consider taking an inspirational journey to Israel's revered Holy Lands or the Levant, seeing the world’s most sacred Hindu temple and highest monastery in Tibet, visiting awe inspiring Angkor Wat temple in Cambodia or watching the religious tradition of ritual cleansing in India's River Ganges.|
||Jerusalem is one of the oldest and holiest cities in the world, serving as a pillar to the Christian, Jewish and Islamic faiths. Jersualem has much to offer travellers of any faith or creed. Soak up the views from the Mount of Olives, wander through the atmospheric winding alleys of the Old City to the Cardo, see the exquisite church of the Holy Sepulchre and visit the famous Wailing Wall. |
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Tel Aviv - Israel's largest city
Golden sand beach & sea front promenade
- Free time to explore Tel Aviv your own way
- Jerusalem - UNESCO Listed Old City
Mount Zion, The Cardo, via Dolorosa, The Church
of Holy Sepulchre, Wailing Wall and
Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial
- Breakfast daily
- Guided sightseeing on day 2 with an English speaking guide. Note: this is a guided sightseeing coach tour operated in conjunction with other
tourists, not solely on the go
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private
transportation (excl Jerusalem coach tour)
- 3 nights 3, 4 or 5 star hotels (specific to
your chosen itinerary)
- Airport arrival and departure transfer
What's Not Included
- International flights
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping/gratuities for your guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD4 - 6 per day, per traveller. for your guide and USD2 -3 for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture.