Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Imperial Cities & Deserts - 10 days
|Imperial Cities & Deserts - 10 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Shop til you drop and experience a myriad of different sights, sounds and souvenirs in bustling bazaars around the world. Soak up the atmosphere in the souks of Marrakech, barter for bargains at the ginormous Grand Bazaar in Istanbul or lose yourself in Beijing's Silk Alley Markets. Visit the old covered market in Damascus or get some great souvenirs in Otavalo the handicraft market in Ecuador.|
||Experience breathtaking sunsets, incredible starry skies and the vast, beautiful landscapes of some of the world's most spectacular deserts. See the incredible limestone formations of the White Desert in Egypt, camel trek across the endless rolling sand dunes of the Sahara or India's great Thar Desert and climb Dune 45 in Namibia.|
||From the snow capped peaks of the mighty Himalayas and Everest - the world's highest mountain, to Patagonia's immense glaciers and holy Mt Sinai in Egypt, Morocco's Atlas Mountains, Russia's Urals and China's breathtaking Yellow Mountain. Our tours visit all of these breathtaking mountain regions and more.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Marrakech - UNESCO-listed Place Djemaa el Fna, souks and ancient medina
- Ouarzazate - home to Morocco's film industry
- Erg Chebbi sand dunes - beginning of the Sahara
- High Atlas Mountains
- Rabat - the Capital of Morocco
- Aït Benhaddou - UNESCO-listed fortified kasbah city
- Dades Gorge "Valley of Roses"
- Merzouga - Berber village and start point for our camel trek into the great Sahara
- Fes - the world's oldest medieval city
- Marrakech arrival and departure transfer - on day 1 and day 10
- 8 nights 3, 4 or 5 star hotels and riads (specific to your chosen itinerary)
- Driver, all transfers and transportation in private A/C tourism vehicle
- All road taxes and tolls
- 9 breakfasts
- 1 night in an Auberge - Erg Chebbi
- A guided morning tour of Fes and Marrakech with an English Speaking Guide
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa