Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Star Gazing in the Sahara - 9 Days
|Star Gazing in the Sahara - 9 Days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Marrakech - guided tour of souks and palaces of the old city, including Djemaa el Fna
- Ait Benhaddou - UNESCO Listed ancient fortified kasbah and backdrop of many a blockbuster film
- Sahara Desert Camp - spend the night in the Sahara for a night under the stars
- High Atlas Mountains - visit the 12th century Tinmel Mosque – one of the few mosques in Morocco open to tourists
- Marrakech Observatory - see the stars of the North African night sky through a telescope
- Zagora - small town with pottery workshops and an interesting Koranic Museum
- Hotel Saharan Sky - marvel at the stars at the private observatory at this hotel, outfitted with an impressive collection of astrological equipment
- 8 breakfasts
- Guided sighting in Marrakech, Ait Benhaddou, Zagora, Sahara, and High Atlas Mountains
- Camel trek into the Sahara
- Transportation and transfers in private vehicle
- All road taxes and tolls
- 8 nights 3, 4 or 5 star hotel (specific to your itinerary, 1 night camping in the Sahara Desert
- Return transfers from Marrakech Airport to hotel on arrival and departure day
- Services of an English speaking guide
- Visit to Marrakech Observatory and Observatory in Hotel Sahara Sky
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees (unless stated)
- Tip for your tour guide - an entirely personal gesture
- International flights and visa