Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’ based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults in twin/double occupancy. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required.
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen standard of accommodation, room availability, as well as time of travel - the beauty of private journeys is that they can depart on any day of the year, subject to seasonal variants.
Reductions will apply if you are happy to replace private touring with shared touring for some of the destinations visited on your itinerary. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 or more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|End of the World - 10 days
|End of the World - 10 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||From the snow capped peaks of the mighty Himalayas and Everest - the world's highest mountain, to Patagonia's immense glaciers and holy Mt Sinai in Egypt, Morocco's Atlas Mountains, Russia's Urals and China's breathtaking Yellow Mountain. Our tours visit all of these breathtaking mountain regions and more.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Buenos Aires – city tour and Tango dinner show
- Perito Moreno Glacier – full day excursion to see this spectacular hulk of ice with a nautical safari
- Tierra del Fuego National Park – touring of the ‘Land of Fire’, Argentina’s first coastal national park and a stunning landscape of colour and form
- El Calafate – a thriving tourist resort with free time to explore the nearby Parque Nacional Los Glaciares and Lago Argentino
- Ushuaia – the world’s most southernmost city with free time to get your passport stamped with an ‘End of the World’ stamp
- 9 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe hotels available on request)
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 10
- Entrance fees to all sites included in the itinerary
- Tango Show and Dinner with shared transfers
- 9 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Services of local English-speaking specialist guides
- City tour of Buenos Aires, full day excursion to the Perito Moreno Glacier and boat trip on the Canal de los Témpanos, excursion to Tierra del Fuego National Park and a sailing trip on the Beagle Channel on a shared basis (private touring available for a supplement)
- All relevant transfers and transportation on a private basis unless otherwise stated
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Domestic flights – South American airpasses are available with LAN, TAM and other airline carriers when booked in conjunction with international flights, offering significant savings on domestic flights. Please ask a member of the team for more information.