Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
This tour is arranged and operated exclusively for you on a departure date of your choosing. You travel by yourself (with a chauffeur driven car) without joining a group.
|Sri Lanka Unplugged - 15 days
|Sri Lanka Unplugged - 15 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Found across Asia and Africa, the largest concentration of elephants can be spotted in Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana and South Africa. Track elephant with us on safari in Africa and India, visit the elephant orphanage in Sri Lanka or ride an elephant on safari in Nepal.|
||Want to see how the other half live? Then take a look at our selection of tours that visit all the best palaces and forts around the world. Many of the wonderfully ornate edifices that we visit are now historical museums and sites of interest allowing you to have a good old look around. And when you've had your fill of sightseeing, it's time to live like a king and stay in one of the many hotels that have been converted from a palace or fort! |
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Colombo - The Fort, Gamgarama Temple, National Museum
- Dehiwela - Zoological gardens
- Anuradhapura - Sri Lankan birthplace of Buddhism
- Sigiriya - 5th century fortress ruins
- Matale - spice gardens
- Pinnawala - Elephant Orphanage
- Horton Plains
- Yala & Bundala NP
- Kalutara - laid back, beautiful palm fringed beach resort
- Kelaniya - Buddhist Temple
- Dambadeniya - 13th century city
- Polonnaruwa - 11th century city
- Dambulla - Rock Temple
- Kandy & region - Temple of the Tooth, Botanical Garden
- Nuwara Eliya - tea plantation, Hakgala Gardens
- Galle - colonial town & fort
- 14 breakfasts
- 14 nights at 3 - 4 star hotels
- Tea Plantation and tasting - Nuwara Eliya region
- Airport arrival and departure transfer - included on day 1 and departing on day 15
- Escorted by a professional English speaking chauffeur guide
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- Welcome Dinner
- Elephant orphanage - Pinnawela
- Jeep visit - Horton Plains, Yala NP, Bundala NP
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all included sites
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Entrance Fees: included
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture