Self-Guided Norway Tour: Oslo to Bergen11 reviews
Your journey continues from Flåm with a fjord cruise on the magnificent Aurlandsfjord and on the and dramatic and narrow Nærøyfjord. The Aurlandsfjord is a picturesque fjord that offers stunning views, while the Nærøyfjord is a dramatic fjord surrounded by high mountains. Nærøyfjorden is one of the most narrow fjords in Europe and included on UNESCO's World Heritage List.
After your fjord cruise you arrive in the small village of Gudvangen, nestled in the innermost part of Nærøyfjorden. From here the journey continues with a bus trip through Nærøydalen, with its charming villages and scenic nature landscape. From May-September the bus travels down the steep hairpin bends of Stalheimskleiva. The bus will arrive in Voss, where you continue the tour by train on the Bergen Railway to Bergen.
- This trip includes
- The scenic Bergen Railway from Oslo
- The breathtaking Flåm Railway
- Fjord cruise on the magnificent Aurlandsfjord and on the narrow Nærøyfjord
- Bus trip through beautiful scenery (including Stalheimskleiva in May-September)
- The Bergen Railway, Voss - Bergen
- Entry/Admission - Naeroyfjord
- Entry/Admission - The Flam Railway
- Entry/Admission - The Bergen Railway
- Food and drinks
Between 6:30am - 08:30am depending on time of the year. Exact departure time will be sent via email with final confirmation and voucher.
Oslo train Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important information:
- Your tour tickets will be delivered to your hotel. Please don't forget to share your accommodation address with us
- Your tour itinerary and clear instructions will be issued and sent via VIATOR email, please don't forget to check it
- This is a self-guided tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.45 out of 5 based on the last 11 recent reviews