Morning Cycling Tour in Mandalay2 reviews
After a short pedal you will find yourself in the countryside, where farmers tend to their fields and villagers go about daily rituals that have remained unchanged for decades. Water buffalo lazily roll in the mud, goats nibble at the foliage as friendly locals wave from all directions.
As you continue on your bike ride we will stop at a fresh market where you will learn about the variety of produce offered. Next, continue on and see live bamboo weaving, used to construct roofs, walls, fans and more. Later, enjoy a walk in the countryside through a typical Myanmar village and learn about their way of life and the different crops they use. On the way back to town the tour will stop at a local tea shop for some delicious snacks and tea. Return to the departure location by 12 pm at noon. Your tour will conclude here.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- All activities as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Office of Grasshopper Adventures in Mandalay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Dress code: Please wear conservative clothes with shoulders covered and shorts that reach at least to mid-thigh because you will be cycling through conservative local villages
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews