Washington DC Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley + Arlington Nat'l Cemetery, Water Taxi Upgrade1366 reviews
The Gold Pass presents the best value for those who want to see all of DC in one day; upgrade to the Platinum Pass to give yourself a second day for just $10 more!
Washington D.C. Hop on Hop off Trolley Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Washington Welcome Center - Washington Welcome Center: At the intersection of 10th and E Streets, NW. Across the street from Ford's Theatre and the Peterson House.
- 1475 Pennsylvania Ave NW - The White House: 15th and Pennsylvania Avenue NW. Next to the green fire hydrant, in front of the Willard Hotel.
- 800 Pennsylvania Ave NW - National Archives: 9th Street and Pennsylvania Ave. NW. East on Pennsylvania Ave. Stop is in front of the Research Center entrance. Across from the Navy Memorial.
- 400 New Jersey Ave NW - National Japanese American Memorial: New Jersey Avenue NW between E and D streets NW. In front the Hyatt Regency between the entrance and exit of the circular driveway.
- 50 Massachusetts Ave NE - Union Station: Massachusetts Ave. and Columbus Circle NE. Enter Columbus Circle, make first left, follow lane C. Stop is in front of Union Station just east of the main crosswalk.
- 1st Street Northwest - U.S. Capitol: First Street and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. Stop is at the Peace Monument Circle at Pennsylvania and 1st Street, NW.
- 200 6th St SW - Smithsonian Air and Space Museum: Sixth Street and Independence Avenue, SW. Stop is on the south side of the building at 6th Street and Independence Avenue, SW.
- Maine Avenue Southwest & 9th Street Southwest - The Wharf - Boarding for Water Taxi Boat Cruise: 900 Maine Ave SW. Between the intersection and the Metro bus stop.
- 700 L'Enfant Plaza SW - International Spy Museum
- 1398 Independence Ave SW - Washington Monument: Corner of 12th and Independence Ave. Just west of the Wilson Memorial Arch at the end of the Department of Agriculture Building at the light pole.
- East Basin Drive Southwest & Ohio Drive Southwest - Jefferson Memorial: Stop is at the intersection of East Basin Drive and Ohio Drive, SW, across from the George Mason Memorial.
- 1695 West Basin Dr SW - FDR Memorial / MLK Jr. Memorial: West Basin Dr. and Ohio Dr. SW. North on West Basin Dr. - Stop is just after the taxi stand & bus loading and unloading sign.
- 11 Daniel French Dr SW - Lincoln Memorial – Transfer for Arlington National Cemetery Shuttle: Daniel French Dr. & Independence Ave. SW. North on Daniel French Dr. into Lincoln complex. Stop is next to the Concession Stand. Transfer for Arlington National Cemetery Shuttle.
- 1300 Constitution Ave NW - National Museum of American History: 14th & Constitution Ave. NW. East on Constitution Ave., stop is just before first driveway entrance by the fire hydrant.
- Constitution Avenue Northwest - Smithsonian Museum of Natural History: 10th & Constitution Ave. NW. Stop is on Constitution Ave., in front of the Natural History Museum.
- Newseum - Newseum: 6th & Pennsylvania Ave. NW. Stop is on 6th St. in front of the Freedom Forum / First Amendment Center entrance.
- F Street Northwest & 8th Street Northwest - National Portrait Gallery/African Art Museum/Spy Museum: At the intersection between the two crosswalks in front of the steps of the Donald Reynolds Center for American Art and Portraiture
Arlington National Cemetery / Women in Military Service for America Memorial / White House / Supreme Court / Jefferson Memorial / United States Holocaust Memorial Museum / National Museum of American History / Bureau of Engraving and Printing / The National Archives Museum / Library of Congress / Ford's Theatre / Union Station / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History / Washington Monument / National Museum of African Art / National Mall / National Air and Space Museum / Old Town Trolley Tours of Washington DC / National Portrait Gallery / Korean War Veterans Memorial / National Zoological Park / Smithsonian Institution Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery / U.S. Capitol / Washington National Cathedral / Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial / United States Navy Memorial and Naval Heritage Center / United States Botanic Garden / Arlington House - The Robert E. Lee Memorial / White House Visitors Center / National Postal Museum / International Spy Museum / George Mason Memorial / National Museum of the American Indian / National World War II Memorial / Newseum / Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial / John F. Kennedy Grave Site / Lincoln Memorial / National Museum of African American History and Culture / Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
Operates: Tours begin daily at 9:00 am and run until our last re-boarding at 4:45 pm. Trolleys will come by each stop every 30 minutes. Please note that Washington DC is a city of parades, festivals, motorcades and of course, traffic. These events may cause delays in the arrival of a trolley at your stop or result in having to take an alternate route.
- Hop-on hop-off narrated tour
- Shuttle to Arlington National Cemetery
- Onboard host/hostess
- Local taxes
- Exclusive foreign language app in seven languages
- Monuments by Moonlight, if option selected
- Arlington National Cemetery trolley tour
- Water taxi
- Hotel pickup and drop off except hotel included in the Uptown Hotel Shuttle Loop
- Food and drinks
- Earbuds (available for purchase)
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Strollers are allowed on the trolley if they are collapsible
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Voucher holders may board the trolley at the Washington Welcome Center (1001 E Street NW) or any Old Town Trolley boarding location. Main Ticket Booth: Union Station, 50 Massachusetts Ave. NE
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews