Cham Island Discovery & Snorkeling from Hoi An2 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham), Cham Island Harbour, Hoi An Vietnam
Cham Island located off the coast of Hoi An, is a beautiful and fun getaway. We will start our day at Cua Dai Beach to embark by speedboat to Cham Island. After a 20-minutes speed boat ride, you will arrive at Cu Lao Cham, a large island area consisting of several small islands about 25 nautical miles off the coast. Cham Island is the historical and cultural vestige attached to the formation and development of the Hoi An commercial port town. This is a tourist site with cool climate all the year round. The island has a plethora of beautiful coral reefs and stunning scenery along with about 3,000 residents living at Lang and Huong beaches. The living reef around Cham Island offers some of the best opportunities in Asia to see exotic fish in their natural habitat.
We will spend a half-day at Bai Lang Beach where we will visit interesting places such as Au Thuyen – a shelter for boats in bad weather, the ancient Hai Tang Pagoda. We will have time to snorkel with beautiful coral viewing. We then come back to the restaurant for local seafood lunch and free time sunbath and swimming on one the nicest beach of Vietnam.
Duration: 4 hours
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Food and drinks
- Speed boat
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham)
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Equipment needed for excursion: Sun cream, hat, flip flop or sandals, swimming suit, beach wearing, towel, camera.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Pick up from Hotel in Hoi An City Center only
- This trip is not advised from October – January due to the weather conditions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews