Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply.
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during India’s peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Ranthambhore NP - 4 days
|Ranthambhore NP - 4 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||There are very few places where the rare and enigmatic tiger can still be glimpsed in the wild, stalking through dense forest and undergrowth, a solitary predator with no natural enemies, save one. Go in search of tigers at some of the best wildlife parks in central India, Nepal and Siberia.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Ranthambhore National Park - home to the illusive Bengal Tiger
- Ranthambhore Fort - 8th Century ruins with fantastic views across the park
- The animals and rich flora and fauna of India's most popular park
- Return train from Delhi to Sawai Madhopur
- 5 game drives by shared jeep or Canter
- 3 nights standard National Park lodge accommodation including all meals at the Tiger Moon Resort or similar. Includes 3 breakfast, 2 lunch, 2 dinner
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature