Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Inside North Korea - 9 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Beijing - the UNESCO-listed Great Wall, a visit to a cloisonne factory, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and a rickshaw ride through the city's Hutongs
- Mt. Myohyang - Mountain of Mysterious Fragrance with striking scenery, visit to the International Friendship Exhibition and the Pohyon Buddhist Temple
- Nampo - the Nampo West Sea Barrage on the Taedong River
- Pyongyang - Arch of Triumph, the Juche Tower, Victorious War Museum, Pyongyang Schoolchildren's Palace, Mangyongdae Native House, a ride on the Metro and Mansudae Art Studio
- Kaesong - the DMZ, the Kaesong Koryo Museum and Tomb of Wang Gwon
- 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners
- Return economy class flights from Beijing to Pyongyang
- Services of a qualified English-speaking guide in Beijing and escorted by an official guide in North Korea
- Entrance fees to all included sites
- Tourism visa for North Korea. PLEASE NOTE: Israeli, South Korean & Japanese passport holders will NOT be granted visas to enter North Korea.
- 8 nights 4 star hotels
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary
- Airport arrival and departure transfer day 1 and day 9
- All relevant transfers and transportation
What's Not Included
- International flights and Chinese visa fees
- Compulsory North Korea government-regulated Alilang show - paid locally at a price of EUR100 per person
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture