Currently Recruiting for a...
Group and Tailor-made Reservations Consultant - Toronto
Are you passionate about travel? Ever dreamt of travelling the world for work? Do you love making peoples dream holidays come true? If you have answered yes to any of these questions than we have an amazing opportunity for you. On The Go Tours are looking for a vibrant, motivated individual to join their team in Toronto. On the Go Tours specialises in cultural and adventure holidays to the world's most exciting and far-flung destinations and with a focus on group tours and tailor-made holidays to over 60+ destinations.
We are currently searching for a passionate, driven Reservations Consultant to join our Brand new Toronto Office Reporting directly to the Canadian General Manager, this exciting and varied position will allow you to play a key role in the development and growth of our company whilst also allowing you to develop a wide-ranging skill set across group reservations, account management, operations and supplier relations.
- Answering customer enquiries by email and phone
- Selling group tours and upselling add on packages
- Building tailor-made vacations based on customer requirements
- Day-to-day administration duties
- Working to sales targets
- Participating in training workshops and sales meetings
Who we're looking for
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a sales environment
- A passion for the travel industry and the destinations we sell
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Proficient computer skills
- The ability to work as a key member in a small, close-knit team
What we're offering
- A very competitive salary with On Target Earnings
- 4 weeks vacation time
- 5 days of educational leave each year
Our reservations office is open Monday – Friday 9-9 and 11-7 on Saturdays. Consultants will be required to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends and off-site trade shows from time to time.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with a covering letter including details of your travel experiences to our portfolio of destinations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are open until the 20th Feb 2020.
Please note that unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted, but we thank you in advance for taking the time to apply.