Kyoto Evening Gion Food Tour Including Kaiseki Dinner12 reviews
Kyoto is a magical place. You will stroll with your guide along the local streets, amongst the many passersby to fully appreciate the life of the city. Gion is a prominent, traditional entertainment district and Kyoto’s center of Japanese arts. Your guide will tell you stories about this very exquisite part of Kyoto along the way. You will also explore the gorgeous Shirakawa neighborhood, and have the chance to whet your appetite with a special Kyoto treat as you wander.
Learn about the life of Kyoto’s famous Geisha and then sit down to enjoy a 10-course Kaiseki meal, with some of Kyoto’s freshest food. We want this moment of your life to be a memory you will never forget!
- Local Guide
- 10 Course Dinner plus Green Tea and Dessert
- One drink included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation costs.
- Additional drinks or food
Japan Kanji Museum & Library, 551 Gionmachi Minamigawa, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, 605-0074, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Same-day Booking available
- For solo travelers, please email us
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Gluten-Free Friendly
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 12 recent reviews