That’s us – the On The Go team – at our annual gathering in 2011. We live to travel – and travel to live – and this is our blog.
As a fun-loving bunch of travellers, we bring you a thoroughly researched and well planned range of tours and holidays to some of the world’s most exotic destinations. And in doing so – we sure do travel – a lot.
Our blog – THE INSIDE TRACK – will feature our latest adventures, plenty of useful travel tips, interesting snippets of travel related news – and, we hope, lots more stuff to whet your appetite for your next adventure. There are regular contributions from all of as at On The Go Tours as well as contributions from travel experts from the far corners of our planet.
We hope you enjoy this window into our world. Please do comment and share your experiences of travelling the globe too.
Travelling with us? Would you like to blog for us?
If you’re going on one of our trips and fancy yourself as a bit of a wordsmith or a photographer, please get in touch with us and we’ll let you know the sorts of things that we’re after. Your work will reach a wide audience, and will appear alongside the work of renowned travel writers, photographers and journalists.
Guidelines for guest bloggers
If you have anything edgy and topical (and preferably travel-related!) that you’d like to blog about, please contact us. We love well-written travel blogs and other travel-related content from our community. However, please read these guidelines first before you submit any material.
- We are primarily interested in blogs that cover the destinations that we travel to. Blogs about travel in other destinations will not be considered for publication.
- We welcome pieces that deal with other aspects of travel, such as food, helpful travel hints or even newsworthy pieces, but we generally do not accept pieces written about specific travel-related products. We’ll review this on a case by case basis though.
- Please make sure that you have written your piece with attention to basic details such as grammar and spelling. If your initial mail to us is poorly written, we probably won’t bother to read your post.
- When you write for us, try to write with one of our categories in mind. This ensures that you’ve submitted unique content that is interesting to our readers, content that enriches the blog.
- If we decide to use your post, we reserve the right to edit it as we see fit. Please keep your piece under 350 words, and if you are submitting images (which is preferred) please send high-quality images (nothing under 300 dpi).
- We receive a high number of submissions and cannot guarantee that we will respond to each one. If you have sent a post, our team will read it, and if it fits in with our guidelines, we will get in touch before publishing so that you can promote it too.
- We’re happy to link back to your work, but we won’t link to sites that represent any conflict of interest to us. Feel free to check with us first before you submit your work.