Snorkel and Island Hopping in Rosario and Cholon15 reviews
The first island we will visit is Isla Grande, where the snorkeling activity will take place for one hour. Snorkeling is instructed and accompanied by a bilingual guide and nautical team. This tour includes the professional and qualified equipment to let you enjoy a great experience.
Once the snorkeling is complete, the tour returns to Cholon where you can enjoy this amazing place by having a special and delicious lunch (fish, rice, salad and patacon). The tour returns to Baru Island at 3:30 p.m. where the van waits to take you to the hotel where you were picked up.
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the hotel, so we need mandatory the location of your hotel for the pick up, please give detail information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Minimum age is 6 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.4 out of 5 based on the last 15 recent reviews