Private Custom Guided Tour with Driver for a Day3 reviews
As much as you can decide what you want to see, here are some highlights that you should not miss: Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac's cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress, Hermitage, Yusupov palace, Russian Museum, Faberge Museum, Alexander-Nevsky Lavra, River and Canal tour and others. If you want, you can spend your entire day in Hermitage, or visiting Imperial residences outside of St Petersburg - like Catherine's palace and park, Pavlovsk palace and park, Peterhof palace and park or Gatchina castle and park. You will end your tour at a location of your choosing.
- Professional local guide (English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French languages are available)
- Comfortable a/c vehicle (sedan for 1-2 people, Mercedes Sprinter or Viano for larger parties)
- Visa-free paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel located in the city center.
Your guide will meet you holding a sign with your name on it and/or the logo of ULKO Tours, so you will be able to easily recognize it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair users must be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This is a custom tour, so while booking, please specify the following:
- Lead passenger (if different from the one making a reservation)
- Sightseeing preferences (so that your tour operator can pre-order your tickets)
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller
- For all cruise ship reservations there is a surcharge of $100 (for visa-free paperwork and parking in the cruise port) per group irrespective of the group size which must be paid upon arrival to your guide in cash
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4 out of 5 based on the last 3 recent reviews